“Clinical Case Scenarios”
an e-journal Published by JSS AHER Online Learning.
Webinars ( Clinical case Scenario ) – Represented in the form of nuggets-
- The case must involve an important area of health.
- The title should accurately reflect the case.
- The Case report must present a clear and clinically useful message.
- Whenever possible the case must illustrate the use of an important clinical guideline or systematic review.
- The report must be well written in terms of clarity, style and use of English, Times New Roman 12 font size with Double spacing.
- The report must have a logical construction.
- Images/Figures: Should be high-quality TIFF or JPEG files and the resolution should be greater 300dpi. Figures should be submitted separately.
- Video files: Should be submitted in Quicktime, MPEG, AVI file formats. Try to restrict individual file sizes to 50Mb maximum with aspect ratio 16:9.
- Audio: Audio material submitted as an mp3 file, no larger than 50 Mb
There will be subsections in Clinical Case Scenario ( Webinars )
- Clinical History: Only Relevant history, Not omitting anything important. Not more than 200 words
- Clinical Examination: Text Not more than 200 words .Can be represented in the form of videos, photographs, illustrated images, animations or audios.
- Investigation: Relevant investigations (Lab, Radiology, EEG/ECG,etc) to be mentioned briefly. Each image should be numbered consecutively in the text, have a figure title, and a legend that describes what is shown.
- Diagnosis: Not more than 200 words. The relevant details of Diagnosis and differential diagnosis to be included
- Treatment: Not more than 200 words. The relevant details of treatment plan, and follow-up be included
- Discussion: Not more than 400 words. There is a clear and definite outcome for the case, so readers are not left thinking. The discussion section explains the case in the context of published information.
- References: Only most Relevant References to be mentioned, in Vancouver style.